With the emerging adoption of smart phones and tablets in Payer and Health Plan industries, broad use of mobile communication devices is becoming a reality. More than 2,000 health and medical applications developed for various mobile platforms prove that extending operations to mobile is not only imminent but is happening already.
While there are a number of organizations involved in the growing m-Health initiative, Vicert's engagement in mobile technology since 2002 and the earliest days of PDAs and smart phones puts us in a position to deliver unique value to our clients.
Some of the challenges our customers aim to resolve include:
- Reduce customer service costs by deflecting support and inquiry calls to alternative channels available on mobile devices.
- Improve retention and loyalty for all members by providing relevant functionality on their mobile devices.
- Create a new set of services and products that are not feasible with traditional web 2.0 applications, such as location-aware services.
- Increase prospect conversion rate by actively engaging users on their mobile devices.
- Enhance the brand perception by utilizing cutting-edge technologies and engaging demographics that are out of the reach of traditional prospect acquisition channels.
With our deep and broad experience in mobile space we are able to provide:
- Solutions spanning a wide range of mobile devices and technologies.
- Implementation of native mobile applications for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and other smart phone platforms.
- Development of web-based applications tailored to various mobile devices.
- Implementation of device-agnostic services that are consumed on the road - SMS, push notifications, voice-enabled services, geo-location, e-mail, VoIP and traditional telephony, among others.
- Design and implementation of user experience optimized for mobile devices.